Friday, March 16, 2007

Apple's iPhone

Since I was unable to attend class today due to the icy conditions, I have decided to blog about an article that I have read in Slashdot. While reading through the articles, I was reading an interesting article about the new iPhone being introduced by Apple. The article was called "Newton's Ghost Haunts Apples iPhone" .

It explained that the new iPhone is going to have trouble selling to the public due to its expensive price. Its hard to imagine how people are willing to pay so much for an iPod and a phone but will not be willing to pay more money to get both of them into one. There are many competitors that will attempt to come out with phones that are less pricey and alike. One major problem that the article addresses is finding a wireless network to take on the iPhone. This is a very interesting article and I will continue to check up on the iPhone and update my blog about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen a few people with these phones, but i think it would be inconvenient to have headphones attached to your cell phone in your pocket when your getting a call. The cord to my Ipod headphones are always getting tangled into a mess, so having that attached to you phone could get irritating.