Sunday, May 20, 2007

Comment about Zach Hellers "Travel Friend"

While reading Zach Hellers Blog I came across an entry about SEO and his "Travel Friend" idea. First of all, I thought that travel friend is a great idea that could actually excel. I know that this class has helped him to develop a website and help him out with getting people to notice it. It just goes to show that this class is not just for our health, but it is a tool that we all could use in our future business careers. The search engine optimization is going to help get their site noticed but without them learning about SEO, they would have a tough time. I think travel friend is going to be a true test of what we learned in class and with the search engine optimization idea. I wish my good friends Mr. Heller and Mr. Gruber good luck with their idea and I hope it works out. For further information on the "travel friend" website and search engine optimization take a look at Zach Hellers blog Hellertime.

No comments: