Sunday, May 20, 2007

Terrell Owens Wiki Wrap Up

Editing Terrell Owens turned out to be quite the task. It was actually the hardest one for me because it was during his offseason. I thought that since he is usually in the news because of his antics that he would still make it during the offseason. I thought that he might do something stupid or say something stupid (like he usually does) and I would be able to blog about it. But for some reason, he stayed out of the news which made it pretty difficult. Although, I completed the three edits, I couldn't add as much as I had wanted to. I edited one piece of information and added two other pieces of information. The additions that I made were kept the way I left them and the edit was rather recent but I believe it will stay as is. All in all, this was the hardest Wikipedia article for me. To check out TO, look at his Wiki article at TO "Mr. Controversial"

No comments: