Sunday, May 20, 2007

Steve Nash Wrap Up

The editing I did to Steve Nash was pretty good. I actually added two different headings while putting a lot of information under them. I hoping people will continue to add to what I have already said and the additions will be successful. I was very excited that I was able to add stuff about his athletic career because as I stated earlier in my blog it was complicated in other instances. I know a lot about sports so I knew that Steve Nash would either have another MVP season or would be in the running. That was a garunteed addition which I kept up with when the MVP was announced. Other then Kevin Durant I would have to say Steve Nash was my favorite because I was able to add categories that I know will continue to grow. I will keep checking out the page to see what kind of additions will be made under my headings. All in all Steve Nash was a good choice to edit on Wikipedia.

No comments: