Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nick Baldini's Final Post

I thought that Nick was absolutely right when he said that the class has been a learning experience. I've learned so much that will stick with me for many years to come. It will allow me to continue with my blog or even create more to help me with my career. I now know how to create my own blog, my own web page, and I am able to make a website be one of the most popular sites one the results page on search engines. As Nick stated, I am able to link things to my blog and edit Wikipedia without much complication. I am very appreciative of Alex Brown's class and I am lucky to have learned so much. So I just wanted to say thank you to him and good luck to everyone in the future. To take a look into the thoughts of a Notre Dame diehard take a look at his "Fighting Irish" blog.

No comments: