Sunday, May 20, 2007

David Beckham Wrap Up

Beckham was a very interesting article to edit. Although he plays soccer and is coming to the United States, I found it easier to edit his personal life. David Beckham is so famous that almost everything he's ever done is on the Wiki page. I could add nit picky stuff about his soccer career but they aren't important when learning about Beckham. He is very succesful and I was able to find a lot of information on his personal life which enabled me to add it to the page. The first article I edited was about his recent soccer career but it was changed out of my words into someone elses. The information is still the same but someone thought that the wording needed to be different. The additions that I made to his personal life remained in my words which I thought was pretty cool. I'm sure with Beckham coming to the United States, I will be able to continue to add a lot of information about his soccer career. All in all, I had fun with the Beckham edit.

No comments: